Temporary Flagger positions located in Beaverton/Hillsboro and surrounding area. Positions are on-call. Pay rate is $ 11.50/hr for flagging and $ 13.00/hr for flagging/driving. Occasionally, prevailing wage projects are available.
Minimum of 500 hours worked as a flagger
Current Flagger Certification
Must have own gear: hard hat, reflective vest, paddle, and two-way radio is preferred
Owned vehicle is preferred as work sites may vary
To apply, submit resume and specify “Flagger” in the subject.
Thank you for your interest!
*** Staffing Requirements for Employment ***
Applicant must be 18 years old, must be able to pass a drug screen, must be able to communicate effectively in English, and must pass a criminal background check – no theft or person-to-person convictions in the past 7 years, no convictions ever involving death or perpetration of a sex crime.
- Location: Beaverton/Hillsboro
- Compensation: $ 11.50 – 13.00/hr
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.